RPG Life Sciences was rated as “Great place to work for the year 2017” by the Great Place to Work Institute®.
Ranking as the 40th best place among the participating 700 companies, RPGLS ranked as the second best company among the Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals sector.
Prior to 2017, RPG Life Sciences was recognized as a Great Place to work in the Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology industry, consecutively in the years 2016, 2015, 2013 and 2012 respectively.
Six reasons why RPGLS is a 'Great Place To Work' are -
- Quick in Adopting Digital Way of Processes
- Progressive HR Policies & Employee Benefits
- Focussed Capability Development Initiatives
- Innovative Rewards & Recognition linked to Culture Pillars
- Employee Engagement throughout Employee life cycle
- Flexible Working Hours
To add to all of the above, RPG Life Sciences follows very disciplined people practices and believes that for one to outperform, happiness matters!