RPG Life Sciences is an integrated pharmaceutical company that derives its strength and uniqueness from the following qualities:
- The company is part of Mumbai head-quartered RPG Enterprises, which is one of India's largest industrial conglomerates. With over 15 companies in its fold, the group has a strong presence across core business sectors such as Infrastructure, Tyres, IT, Pharmaceuticals, Energy and Plantations. Established in 1979, RPG Enterprises is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover in excess of Rs 23,000 crore.
- RPG Life Sciences owns manufacturing facilities for both API and Formulations, thereby assuring quality products to patients.
- The product portfolio of the company includes some of the well-known textbook brands such as Aldactone, Serenace, Naprosyn and Azoran.
- RPG Life Sciences has products that treat both acute as well as chronic illnesses.
- We export our pharmaceutical products to over 70 countries.